- Invisalign Express (7 aligners for small movements to the front teeth), Invisalign Lite (l4 aligners encompassing the front and back teeth), Invisalign Moderate (20 Aligners for a greater amount of movement to the upper and lower teeth) and Invisalign Comprehensive (unlimited aligners for more complex cases and those including the extraction of teeth or closing of space).
- Removable brace system using custom-made aligners
- 3D imaging technology for accurate treatment planning
- Aligners are transparent so practically invisible
- The market leader in discreet aligners
- Less appointments than with traditional braces
Orthoplus are proud to be Invisalign Platinum Level providers
Why choose Invisalign® overtraditional braces?
The great thing about Invisalign is that the aligners are transparent and hardly invisible (no metal bands or wires), therefore nobody is going to realise that you are undergoing treatment – unless you tell them!
- Clear – your aligners are almost invisible
- Comfortable – each aligner is custom-made for the individual, for a perfect fit every time
- Removable – life continues as normal, making brushing and flossing easier, and allowing you to eating whatever you like
- Fast – you could get straight teeth in a shorter time than traditional braces
- Proven – Invisalign is used by patients all over the world and is the market leader in clear aligners
Cutting-edge Digital Invisalign Scanning
iTero® ™ is an advanced imaging system that allows us to take precise impressions of your teeth digitally, without the need for you to bite into gooey material which some people find unpleasant.
Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to project tooth movement, Invisalign allows you to visualise your aligner treatment from start to finish through animated visuals, which can be viewed online.
The built in Invisalign Outcome Simulator allows your dentist to plan your teeth straightening treatment and show your plan side by side with your current teeth, so you can see the outcome even before your customised clear aligners are made.
See your new smile, before treatment starts!
Can Invisalign® give me the smile I want?
Whether your smile needs minor improvements or more extensive adjustments, Invisalign can certainly help.
Invisalign is successful in treating:
- Widely spaced teeth
It can also relieve more complex issues including:
- Under bites
- Cross bites
In fact, your orthodontist can use Invisalign clear aligners in all or part of many treatment plans.It can be used to treat the vast majority of common problems for both adults and children.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Aligners are changed initially every 14 days but that may reduce to 10 days or even 7 if your teeth are moving well. Each new aligner may give an initial brief feeling of minor discomfort –typically described as a feeling of pressure and is a sign that Invisalign is working.
- The aligners gradually reposition your teeth over the period of treatment – the length of which is determined by the complexity of the case and what you and your orthodontist have agreed to achieve. You will need to go in periodically for appointments in order to check your treatment progress and make sure your teeth are responding to the aligners.
- Invisalign aligners must be worn all day, except when brushing, flossing or eating. Fortunately, because you can remove your aligners to eat and drink you can eat all your favourite foods. After each meal, however, you must make sure that you brush your teeth prior to re-inserting your aligners to maintain good hygiene.
- Irrespective of the simplicity of your case, your treatment is best handled by an orthodontic specialist, who is trained to diagnose and solve any problems which may arise during your treatment.
Before & after gallery
Try out your Smile before Starting Treatment!
Find out if Invisalign orthodontic treatment is for you and see how your smile will look after treatment.
Spark Aligners are made with TruGEN™, the latest innovation in clear aligner material. Spark’s nearly invisible aligners are clearer and more comfortable. In addition, we’ve designed them for more efficient and effective tooth movement. Discover the difference Spark Clear Aligners can make for you when you try a product that’s BPA, mercury, latex, and phthalate-free!
For information see https://sparkaligners.com/en-uk